On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Jerry Flanders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If I understand Frank correctly, we will not see what CW ops call QSK in
> PowerSDR/Windows. Ever.

That's not right. The entire audio subsystem inside the SDR software is
being replaced. The new subsystem is common across all of the platforms,
Windows included. It provides latencies as small as 64 samples. This isn't
speculation; it already exists.

What you're not going to see is the new audio subsystem merged with the old
monolithic PowerSDR codebase.

73
Frank Brickle
AB2KT

--
The only thing we have to fear is whatever comes along next. -- Austin Cline