Hi Ed,

Almost all "nearly" QSK CW T/R transition pops and clicks gone now
with this latest version. However, every once in a while, as I am
sending CW around 25 wpm, the radio will stop keying. When this
happens, I have to click on the STOP button to stop, then restart
PowerSDR, at which point all is OK again. I am using the same
settings as you show below. CPU utilization shows around 10 percent.
This has already happened during three or four QSO's (they wonder
where I went). I am using Winkey, and plugged into the Keying Jack.
Not a huge problem now, but will be if in a contest.

By the way, this started occurring before the latest SVN.

Dave, W5UN