Hi All,

I have bought several transceivers Flex5000 for russian ham from the first
running and at present.
And I want to say, all transceiver made before April of the month had and have
problems SSB TX Audio.
New Flex5000 made after April, without problems, have clean and clear sound TX.
My suggestions, much more likely reason is in PA or Driver. These distortion
possible to hear on other receiver only, but not
through MONI, sound in MONI always clear and clean.
Possible FlexRadio have done some changes to hardware in new
transceiver, they are deprived from this defect.
Flex5000 first running continue to work with distortion hitherto.

--
 Sergey RW3PS