Cristos,

There will always be something that you like about a product and things that
you will not like. You have to weigh the good and the bad and then decide for
yourself. I'm happy with the way my radio works and the current state of the
software development. As far as I'm concerned the company has lived up to its
obligation. I can live without "dedicated image rejection per band". I trust
that if the folks at Flex intend for SDR1000 users to have this capability they
will implement it when it becomes feasible. Implementing and testing new
features cost lots of money. I believe the folks at Flex have a staff of paid
programmers (and some volunteers) who are working very hard on making
improvements to PowerSDR and the company has the right to address issues and
allocate resources to that which they feel need immediate attention. Moving
code from one build to another is not as simple as you think.

If the company made one improvement to the software each year they would still
be living up to their obligation. Instead they chose to do hundreds of
improvements per year.

The glass is either half full or half empty. I see mine as overflowing!!

Be patient and enjoy your radio!

Edwin MarzanAB2VW