The other thing I recommend is never (NEVER) use the drivers offered
by Microsoft in the Windows Update process. Always go to the
manufacturer.

73
Neal

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  "The actions I described, e.g. opening a directory in Explorer,..."
>
> This sounds like a chipset driver or a BIOS issue.  Have you updated either
> lately?  I usually get the chipset drivers for the chipset manufacturer
> rather than getting them from the motherboard manufacturer.
>

> -Tim

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com - $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com