-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Walsh
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 1:11 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] New Driver/Firmware Comment

Eric,

Thanks for the input.

Re the Tx Meter issue: after reading your comments, the Tx Meter issue is my
operator error -- I wasn't aware of the special TUN setting and it looked to
me like the Tx Meter setting wasn't taking effect properly when going into
TUN/transmit mode.

Re the lockup problem:  This is definitely a long DPC problem but it's not
related to the network card, which is not used on my Flex computer.  The
actions I described, e.g. opening a directory in Explorer, cause the DPC
time to jump up to ~ 1.5 mS for a short period.  Sometimes PowerSDR has no
problem with this and sometimes it causes it to freeze up.  I was hoping the
new driver, firmware and/or PowerSDR might be able to deal with this without
freezing.

Anyway, thanks again and great job on the keying problems.  I just finished
a long QSO tormenting the other guy with my bad bug sending.  The Flex had
no keying problems of any kind.

73,

Mike - ke5akl