Hi Bob,

I believe this explains the situation with Skimmer and SR:

When PowerSDR is tuned with SR on, the I/Q passband doesn't shift
accordingly. It stays fixed. Instead, the decode point in the passband is
shifted. This is equivalent to a small change in IF relative to VFO.

But Skimmer is looking at the I/Q passband. It sees the VFO frequency
change, and expects the radio to be tuned to that point in the passband
relative to the fixed IF and CW offsets. The SR shift is not taken into
account.

Skimmer gets the VFO frequency from CAT. The IF frequency is set to a fixed
value in the Skimmer setup. To get Skimmer to track PowerSDR with SR on, we
would have to be able to change the IF value set in Skimmer dynamically. So
far there is no mechanism existing or planned to do that.

73 Ed W2RF