Thanks Tim...

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough regarding question No. 2...

I am facing the same problem as you mentioned few days ago (I just found
out)...

I set Firewire driver to Sample Rate 96 kHz and Buffer Size to 1024... Bu
something is resetting the sampling rate of the Firewire driver to the
default 48 KHz rather than leaving it at the last sampling rate used if the
sampling rate was either 96 or 192 KHz.  Sampling rate in Firewire driver is
not stable and it looks that is resetting time to time... Using Win XP SP3
(32bit)

73 Robert