Am 08.05.2009 um 22:22 schrieb Alan NV8A:

I hope there will be some reasonably foolproof tool for playing with the XML code -- e.g., adding/changing BandText and BandStack without causing serious errors. At least Access wouldn't let one enter duplicate records or put the wrong type of data in a field.

A very good point, Alan. I am always wondering why XML is considered the swiss army knife to all data storing and data exchange design challenges. It is certainly the most used format, and a wealth of tools exist for manipulating data. Now if there are proper schema definitions coming with the XML file those tools will allow for uniqueness tests and such.

Looking forward to check out the code.

Thanks for the work, though, to make this really platform independent.

73, Frank

--
  Frank Goenninger

  Cell:         +49 175 4321058