From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Lee A Crocker
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 9:48 AM
To: Flexradio
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex-3000 installation problem

Why don't you get a 4 pin to 6 pin firewire cable and use the internal card?

OR  Buy this

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-3-Port-Firewire-1394-PCMCIA-w-Cable-Card-Notebook_W0QQitemZ220355694807QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item334e3910d7&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

73  W9OY

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the
original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability