I ordered a Flex 3000 on the Web a few weeks ago (right after coming home from Dayton), and so far my card has not been charged although I have received a confirmation email and a sales order with estimated ship date.

73,

John

Jerry Flanders wrote:
One of their web pages tells you that if you order it through their web store, it is charged immediately. It also tells you if you phone it in, it is not charged until shipped.

Jerry W4UK