From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Bill Tracey
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 11:27 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] vhf/uhf digital modes and repeater operation

One could certainly do it, but is it not the start of the path to madness? Imagine if you needed a dongle for PSK31, one for RTTY, one for WSJT etc.

Personally I'd rather to see the SDR community advance the Free (as in freedom) state of the art than support solutions that are implemented in hardware solely to protect a proprietary codec.

Just one ham's opinion.

Cheers,

Bill  (kd5tfd)