With all due respect sir, when running a bona fide, registered copy of a MS OS under Boot Camp in a dedicated disk partition, the Apple machine, having Intel CPU and Intel Peripheral ICs (with Apple supplied drivers - that work, by the way) becomes, for all practical purposes, a Windows PC. The only peculiarity is the Firewire hotfixes, that some claim are required because MS intentionally tries to mess up Firewire use. I won't comment further on that, but IMO, people using Apple machines should be considered mainstream. I understand the market share issue and, I also understand Lemming behavior.

Bob, KF6BC