From: Tim Ellison [mailto:telli...@itsco.com]
Sent: September-05-09 8:41 PM
To: Earl Richardet; 'Dudley Hurry'
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Difficulties with my 64 bit firewire drivers

Earl,

The drivers ARE signed starting with version 3.4.0.5254.  There is something
wrong with your PC where after the drivers are installed they appear to the
OS as being unsigned.

To verify this, right click on  C:\windows\system32\drivers\FlexRadio.sys
and select Properties.

1.) Select the digital signatures tab to view the signature list.  Select
the TC Applied Technology signature and click Details.  It will tell you the
signature is OK.

You can also check the other two drivers that start with FlexRadio*.sys.
They are signed too.

-Tim