[sorry if this is a duplicate]

If my Flex firmware ever said "Look Dude..." to me, I'd scrap it fast.
Next thing you know, it would be infecting the garage door opener and
waiting to strike...

If the radios ever do go 'rogue AI' on us, just remember all those
feeping creatures you clamored for. It'll be YOUR fault! ;-)

My .02 says keep it simple where you can and well-considered where you
can't.

73,
Jim N7CXI