Hi Guys,

Seem to have a few issues, they are as follows (I have had since day 1):

Occasionally the audio signals on the panadapter seem to mirror themselves (ie left side Is ok, get to right and right is mirror of left) An exit out and back in fixes the problem (till it occurs again)

How well does this radio work out of HAM bands? I was trying to check out some stations I know exist around 30Mhz+ and the Flex simply cannot hear them at all. I seem to get the same thing below 500KHz,, Hard to explain but the panadapter screen/data does not seem to change or be accurate. I also noticed a station that is on 531KHz appear almost ever 10Hz down to 300KHz.

Sorry if you cant follow - but I suspect others may have the same thing?

vk3fajm