Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if this is by design or a bug..

2 Receivers side by side. The Flex3000 and a IC7000 - Listening to some
navigational beacons clear as day on the 7000 (Below 500Khz). On the flex
however it seems to go crazy. You can hear AM broadcasts that are not really
there (unless the frequency displayed is completely wrong??) but you also at
the same time hear the beacons..

Kind of hard to explain but its not right. Kind of a mash up of frequencies.

Ive also noticed similar occurances above 30mhz where I know some signals
are (I can hear on another receiver at the same time) yet nothing on the
flex 3000.

I have also noticed no difference whatsoever with ATT/ON/PRE1/PRE2 enabled -
the panadapter levels change marginally but no audible difference at all.

Are these bugs??

Cheers,

Anthony