Mario,

You said your latency is 15119us?? You should get the latency below 2000us to be consistent, some have gotten core2Duos to run under 100us. Be sure to turn the Wireless and bluetooth drivers off, and make sure your Power Options in the control panel is set to High Performance. Other than that..

What are the details? Of the system and what versions of PowerSDR and FW are you trying to run?

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ

Mario Aviles wrote:
Hi Group:

I know this question has been asked before but I could not find the answer so here it goes,
My Flex 5K was running ok, some lockups once in a while but not as bad as now
that when the DX summit page is refreshed or while surfing the web it happens.
(it happened several times while writing this email)

Two changes since that time, installed DDUtil and installed a new two monitor
graphics card. (Radeon HD 4650 1GB GDDR2 Memory)

Running Windows Vista 32 bit SP2  HP Pavillion Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.00GB RAM

Flex setup 96KHZ buffer size 2048 Safe level 3  (latency (max) 15119us)

Any suggestions besides changing computer?

73´s

Mario/YS1MAE