There is no way to change the IRQ, you are stuck with it. If there is
another pci slot in your computer (and assuming that you are using a
non-onboard firewire port), move your card and then see if/what IRQ it
shares a device with.

The USB wifi stick is still a good alternative though!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER