  From: Neal Campbell
  To: Mario Aviles
  Cc: Tim Ellison ; Dudley Hurry ; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
  Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 9:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex 5K locking up

  It does, you are sharing the interrupt with your lan port. I assume you are
using the RJ45 plug in the motherboard?

  You can try to disable it and use a USB wifi stick (or not use the internet
at all),

  If you need help on how to disable it, let me know!

  Neal Campbell
  Abroham Neal Software
  www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
  (540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER