From: Tim Lemmon <tlem...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] the bose speakers
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 4:12 PM

Dan.

I too listen to my flex with stereo speakers hanging on the walls in my
shack.  They're not super great, but sound fine with music and voice.

When listening to CW, with 700-800 Hz sweet spot, my stereo speakers seem to
do terrible.  Headphones, or another communication grade speaker (Grove
SP-200) sound much better.  I guess my stereo speakers don't resonate very
well at typical CW frequencies.

So in your opinion how do the Bose companion speakers sound with CW?  I
still use headphones for a better S/N ratio, but good speakers are always
nice for casual listening.

-Tim