From: Lazy Senior <lazysen...@verizon.net>
To: flexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Sent: Tue, February 2, 2010 11:53:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] the bose speakers

I too bought the Bose C2 speakers at Sam's Club. They sounded ok (but not
great) on my Flex 5000a, and I agree they seem immune to RF even when running
Legal Limit. I disconnected The Bose speaker without the volume control and
hooked up my Sound Sweet Speaker instead. WONDERFUL. Now I use the Bose (the
one with volume control) on 2nd rx and the Sound Sweet as my main... Really
good sound now....... No RF problems either.

Stan K9IUQ