From: "Richard M. Emerson" <rme_8...@hotmail.com>
To: "Flex Reflector" <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Subject: [Flexradio] Dedicate PC for Flex
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:31:22 -0700

I have noted with interest the movement among some Flexers to dedicate a PC
soley for their radios.  I would like to weigh in on this subject, because I
haven't seen my position represented in the postings.  The main reason I bought
an SDR was so that I could have the power of the internet at my finger tips
WITH my radio.  If it ever becomes necessary to dedicate a PC to my Flex, I
will become an ex-Flex owner.  The company should make radios, as they
currently do, that play nice with the rest of my computer.

Regards,

Dick  KE7XU