Tim,

Gee, back in the DOS days, we were limited to 80 characters per line.  We
could then insert a CRLF every 80th character to make it fit within the page
width & we would only have about 2000 lines of text....hi..hi.  Actually,
the stuff that makes the file so big are all of the XML tags, probably about
50%.

Seriously, while writing my previous reply, I saw that a support question
for SDRDataTransfer had entered my inbox, so I rushed it a bit.  Let me
continue....

I ended with, "That is a lot of text to include in an e-mail."  I was
thinking of a post to the reflector where attached files are not allowed.
Of course the file could be attached to a private (non-reflector) e-mail for
analysis purposes.

If you (or others) think that this type of file would be useful, I would
gladly add a feature to SDRDataTransfer to generate a text file with the
contents of the database in a more human-readable format.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info