On 2/20/2010 1:13 PM, Jim wrote:
Just don't mess with that fine job the guys have done with SSB alc
overshoot. Looking good.

73 de KE4WY Jim

That is job number one after the changes to make sure we didn't mess that up. I think we are in pretty good shape now. Eric made me comment every single line. What a great idea. In so doing, we corrected four buglets, a serious bug, and optimized the code considerably by doing things like eliminating redundant branching.

So much for my snobbery about annotation.  I surrender to the inevitable.

Bob
N4HY

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.