Bob
The ALC overshoot problem and the problems it caused with amplifiers was a main concern of mine after buying the Flex 5000. Glad to see this problem is apparently fixed. I will check it out tomorrow with my amplifier.

Another MAJOR concern of mine was the 2.4khz spur problem, particularly on 160 mtrs. You made a comment last month that these spur problems were close to being fixed. Could you update on this as this is the only major concern I have left with the Flex radio.

Stan K9IUQ