On 11-04-2010 17:28, Neal Campbell wrote:
Dave

The idea of a class at a hamfest is a great one, I am not sure we could get
enough participants to get facilities. The negative to it is that since most
will not be at their own computer, they will forget a lot (or misinterpret)
when they get home.

This is a real conundrum for me though. I don't think people will read a 40
page document on it, nor just blindly follow the number of steps I go thru
to set up a computer. I have thought about a Camtasia video but again it
will be pretty long.

A wonderfull idea Neal

Thought about writing a tuning program but you cannot do some of it via a
program.

Would appreciate that too.

Then there is my own business, being a poor overworked, greying soul and
mama needs new shoes.

Yes many things to worry on

Any ideas that work better than the KC? Its small bites of info and while
you might need to go thru a few of them to get it done, there is a lot of it
there.

73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software