From: "Ray J" <r...@w9ray.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 7:46 PM
To: <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Sampling Rate,  VAC 4.09, and Windows 7

Do believe there is extensive instructions available at the Flex Radio website and usually huge amounts of help to those who cannot decipher the info on the website, here on one of these email lists.

most of the day "should" have been less than a half hour after looking here.

http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50230.aspx

http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50357.aspx

w9Ray

willisw...@msn.com wrote:
Guys,
I love my Flex and would never give it up but how in the heck can the
average ham be expected to wade through this in an attempt to get some 3rd party software to play with the Flex???? The interface to the Flex should be
simple compared to hardware based radios. That is one of the benefits I
always hear when people are pushing this radio but more and more it seems to be just the opposite. I am getting sick and tired of these kind of issues.
You have to be a computer geek to wade through all of this and when you
finally get something to work you do not know why and it probably will be
broke with the next release of whatever and we will then go through it all over again. Seems to me someone needs to get their arms around the Flex AND
the interface to the Flex and maintain it. I certainly do not have any
answers but get discouraged when things get so complicated. I can not
imagine what a newbie would think who monitors the reflector before deciding
whether or not to buy a Flexradio.