Does the battery have enough charge to handle the voltage transfer?  I have 
seen corruption on the hard drive if the battery will not be able to handle the 
inrush current of the attached devices during transfer to battery power.  The 
battery will "look" good, but can't handle the transfer event.

Run "chkdsk c: /r /f" from the command line to make sure the drive is not 
damaged.


-Tim


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michael Walker
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 8:24 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Flexradio] 3K settings disappeared and PSDR hanging

Hi All

I apologize if this was discussed before, and if it was, I couldn't seem to 
find it when I searched.

Yesterday when I turned the 3K on, it was as if the radio had never been 
connected.  All my setting were gone.  While on the startup it didn't want to 
go through the FFT calibration.

All my audio profiles, dsp, anr, etc. settings were gone.  My CAT settings were 
correct.

The computer is UPS'd however the radio is not and we did have a power failure 
(power sdr was not running nor was the radio being used).  That
eliminates any hard drive corruption for the most part.   Also PSDR was not
running at the time.

OK, now I've got everything set up the way it was.

Then, I went to import the microphone profiles (both the HC4 versions) and it 
took about 1 minute to do and during that minute the entire power sdr was 
totally frozen.  So much so, I thought I was going to have to kill PSDR.

Yes, I can do a database reset, but that doesn't answer the question why.
 Anyone else had this?

Many thanks!  73...

Mike va3mw
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to