Hi All Len and I just experienced the same problem. All settings appeared to be wiped out and it was as if we just initialized the unit. COM port, VAC settings, everything. All other packages such as ddutil and HRD were unimpacted. There are four accounts on this system, only one was impacted.
Here is the environment in play: Win 7 64 bit SP1 Microsoft Security Essentials VAC 4.0.9 Ddutil 2.0.1.57 HRD = DM780 V5 UPS in play. This is more than a coincidence. What do you guys at flex have that point us in the right direction? Are there log files that we can check and / or send? Thanks Keith On 5/2/11 8:23 AM, "Michael Walker" <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi All > > I apologize if this was discussed before, and if it was, I couldn't seem to > find it when I searched. > > Yesterday when I turned the 3K on, it was as if the radio had never been > connected. All my setting were gone. While on the startup it didn't want > to go through the FFT calibration. > > All my audio profiles, dsp, anr, etc. settings were gone. My CAT settings > were correct. > > The computer is UPS'd however the radio is not and we did have a power > failure (power sdr was not running nor was the radio being used). That > eliminates any hard drive corruption for the most part. Also PSDR was not > running at the time. > > OK, now I've got everything set up the way it was. > > Then, I went to import the microphone profiles (both the HC4 versions) and > it took about 1 minute to do and during that minute the entire power sdr was > totally frozen. So much so, I thought I was going to have to kill PSDR. > > Yes, I can do a database reset, but that doesn't answer the question why. > Anyone else had this? > > Many thanks! 73... > > Mike va3mw > _______________________________________________ > FlexRadio Systems Mailing List > [email protected] > http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz > Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ > Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/ -- Keith Goobie [email protected] Richmond Hill, Ontario _______________________________________________ FlexRadio Systems Mailing List [email protected] http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/ Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

