Yeah, way back when I was a legacy radio user, I would constantly try to
submit my feature requests to the big three. Well, you know where that got
me...At least with Flex there is the possibility. I'm trying to guess how
many of the "640+" requests you refer to actually made any sense. Meanwhile
I'm enjoying all the enhancements that are already included in PSDR!

Paul Delaney - K6HR
paul.hamra...@verizon.net
http://k6hr.dyndns.org:8080