You assumption is incorrect.

We evaluated every enhancement request that was entered in the old system and those that would be potentially beneficial to the user base as a whole were moved the enhancement section into the internal developer's database before changing the process for entering new feature requests.

-Tim
---
Tim Ellison, W4TME
Product Management, Sales & Support
FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
4616 W Howard Ln Ste 1-150
Austin, TX 78728
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
Email: t...@flexradio.com <mailto:t...@flexradio.com>
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>

logo
/Tune In Excitement^(TM)
PowerSDR^(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems/