I echo Bill's comments.  I have been in amateur radio for over 45 years owning
many radios from a Swan 350 on up.  I currently own a Flex 3000.I wish I could
afforde a 5000.I have never been witness to a group that constantly asks for
improvements or changes to a product that has not been on the market for such a
short of time.Why not go to Kenwood, Yaesu and Icom and try to get them to make
one percent of the changes that you are constantly calling for.The Flex radios
are not perfect but are a lot better than some on the market.The people at Flex
do a great job trying to answer questions, fix problems and make as many
changes as are warranted and have time to have a life outside of amateur
radio.Get real and quit griping and complaining or go find something else to
do. BurtAF5AA