I upgraded to 3.0 because its an inexpensive way to support guys doing good
things. I haven't really used it enough to know the differences though.

73

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Tony Estep <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Neal Campbell <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> ....why change?...
>>
> Hi Neal,
>
> Well, it seems pretty unlikely that I would change. I guess I'm just
> looking and thinking. Nick Fedoseev, the author, seems to be otherwise
> occupied, and support may end some day. I've never actually needed any
> support, and the program runs fine under 64-bit Win7, so I guess there's no
> cause for alarm, but maybe someday there will come a time when an upgrade
> is needed and won't exist -- sort of like Firewire.
>
> I have stayed with version 2.20, which is apparently bug-free, rather than
> upgrade to version 3. So although I'm very happy today, I'm imagining a day
> when things will have to change....
>
> Tony KT0NY
>
>
> --
> http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=352
>



-- 
Neal Campbell
Owner
Abroham Neal LLC
Work:    +1 540 645 5394
Mobile:  +1 540 645 8171
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to