I'm with you, Tim.  Fldigi is easy to use, powerful, and doesn't cause
you to have a stroke trying to get it to run.

On 11/29/11, Tim Ellison, W4TME <[email protected]> wrote:
> My vote is for Fldigi.  Lots of modems, native PowerSDR CAT support
> using RigCAT and the price is right.
>
> -Tim
> ---
> Tim Ellison, W4TME
> Product Management, Sales & Support
> FlexRadio Systems^(TM)
> 4616 W Howard Ln Ste 1-150
> Austin, TX 78728
> Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 223
> Email: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
> Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flexradio.com>
>
> logo
>
>
> On 11/29/2011 1:03 PM, Tony Estep wrote:
>> I've used MixW for 7 years, and always been happy with it. However, I'd
>> like to learn from those who have used other similar software.
>>
>> Here's what I use MixW for: It maintains my log, transmits/receives CW,
>> RTTY and PSK, serves as a voice keyer, figures antenna headings and puts
>> them on a display, and has a cluster interface that puts the calls of
>> posted stations on the bandmap/waterfall. It allows extensive macro
>> programming. It has other capabilities but those are the ones I use.
>>
>> I have visited the websites of a number of other programs looking for one
>> with all the same functionality, but I'm not finding it. I'd be grateful
>> for suggestions.
>>
>> 73,
>> Tony KT0NY
>>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flexradio.com/
>

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to