I've used MixW for 7 years, and always been happy with it. However, I'd
like to learn from those who have used other similar software.

Here's what I use MixW for: It maintains my log, transmits/receives CW,
RTTY and PSK, serves as a voice keyer, figures antenna headings and puts
them on a display, and has a cluster interface that puts the calls of
posted stations on the bandmap/waterfall. It allows extensive macro
programming. It has other capabilities but those are the ones I use.

I have visited the websites of a number of other programs looking for one
with all the same functionality, but I'm not finding it. I'd be grateful
for suggestions.

73,
Tony KT0NY

--