From: Neal Campbell [mailto:abrohamn...@gmail.com]
Sent: January-02-12 7:08 PM
To: Don Plunkett
Cc: Jim Jannuzzo; flameb...@gmail.com; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] PSDR and/or Flex 3000 Audio Issues

For situations like that, I would recommend using Autohotkeys, where you can
define a AHK file that could turn off the wireless, then start PSDR and at
the conclusion of PSDR re-enable the wireless. I am using it for a lot of
setups, especially people who want to use DDUtil in various combinations
(like with N1MM for contesting, DXBase for dx;ing, fldigi for digi work,
etc.).

73