Russ

It seems to be a problem in the industry, however, I think that Flex is
much better at it.  I took the PDF of the users manual to Staples and had
it printed out so I could make notes in it.  It is interesting that I had
to have an email from Gerald stating it was OK for me to do it as it
is copywrited material.  I also believe that someone on this reflector does
sell printed copies.

The manual is pretty darn good.

However, that doesn't help you today.  What you will find is that Flex will
dial in and help you through things.  They do this with  patience and they
want to make sure it is all good for you.  I would like to see Kenwood do
that!  :)

Once you get to that point, we are all here to help.

Mike va3mw