Eddie AB2VW wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Please let me know if you find a solution to your problem. I
purchased my SDR1000 in 2006 and do not plan to get rid of it
until it gets struck by lightning. Then I'll pull out my backup
SDR1000 which is still in the box.

All the best,

Eddie in the Bronx AB2VW

Sounds good, but I am running out of ideas short of getting a
dedicated 32-bit computer.