Well... Me, I just want it ALL on a Flex. :-)

 - and Terry, yes, I forgot Kuhne, sorry. Great rigs.

73,
Jim N7CXI

On 11/29/2012 7:01 PM, Robert Logan wrote:
I think 2M transverters are only for 144-146 because there's a plethora of 2M
FM rigs already available, expensive and not expensive, single band and
multi-band, mobile and fixed and handheld, new and used, and so on.

If you want on FM, you got a large range of options to choose from.  Weak
signal work is much more demanding technically and operationally, so the
customer-base is smaller, so the mass-market cost reductions are just not there.

IMHO only.  Bob, NZ5A

Sent from my iPhone