If you find one Jim, let us know. I've never worked with transverters before even when I was back in the satellite game. When I had my first 1500, I had visions of getting an Elecraft one but like so many of my ham radio dreams, it never happened. What's out there besides the Elecraft and DEM models anyway?
Michael, W4HIJ