Will do, Michael.
FWIW, SSB Electronic is the only major supplier you didn't already name.

TenTec and others used to supply transverters, but that was before the days of plentiful DC to Daylight(TM) transceivers. I *could* use just about any of those, but I'm hooked on the Flex features. What I really want is my 5K running HF on one monitor and a 1500 running a selection of transverters on another monitor, same CPU. It looks like the Flex rigs and PSDR will do it, but the existing transverters sacrifice bandwidth for noise figure and other receiver specs, so don't cover the FM segments as well as CW/SSB/Oscar. With the exception of the Flex rigs they probably don't need to cover the whole band to meet the market.

Or so I assume. :-)

73,
Jim N7CXI