Can't agree more Rod!

I read this on my iPhone when out and about and having to scroll through
hundreds of
lines of quoted text from the last daily digest makes it impossible to
find the message I am really
looking for!

It's so easy to just clip out the part of the message you are replying
to, just like I have below!

73 and happy SDR'ing

Mike.
M0AWS