> > Currently we don't have a 747 panel so perhaps someone out there might
> see this as an opportunity to jump in and start working on one. :-)

Well, we do have the glass displays which are ideal for the 747, but you
need a second machine on a LAN. Flavio has suggested running the display
program using the loopback address 127.0.0.0 in the same machine but I've
not tried it.

FWIW: if anyone tries it (ftp://ftp.kingmont.com) I think it will fail
miserably and the gnu make is a little flakey. (talk about a work in
progress) Thinks are a little out of sync (not that it's been a problem
elsewhere ;-) ) but if there is some interest I'll devote the time to sync
FG and OpenGC.

fgfs --opengc=socket,out,<see website docs for details> and so forth.....

Regards
John W.