> > > The source tree on opengc.org currently only builds on windows. We've
had
> > > some problems convincing John W's CVS to talk to SourceForge, which is
why
> > > there are currently two versions of the code (kingmont and
sourceforge).

> So John W's CVS problem caused this? We probably ought to fix that,
> really.

OHH NO, first the attached text file to email, now my CVS is the culprit --
to the wood shed ;-)

> John, have you fixed it yet? If not, post a copy of any error messages
> here. Chances are someone will know what's up.
>
> --
> Ross
Okay, here it is:
$ export CVS_RSH=ssh
$ cvs -z3:ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/opengc/ co opengc

cvs server: Updating opengc

Question: Is this correct? it never asked for a password!
< do your edit thing>
< do your edit thing >

$cvs commit <filename>

<make the log entry using vi>
:wq

cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the rerpository
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs610cc229.2

$
end of story.

Ross: quick question
using the makefile.am in opengc you created I get the following

make[1] *** no rule to make target 'opengc_LDFLAGS', needed by 'opengc".
Stop.

Is something missing in configure.in?

Regards
John W.