On Friday 07 December 2001 5:13 pm, you wrote:
> > > Currently we don't have a 747 panel so perhaps someone out there might
> >
> > see this as an opportunity to jump in and start working on one. :-)
>
> Well, we do have the glass displays which are ideal for the 747, but you
> need a second machine on a LAN. Flavio has suggested running the display
> program using the loopback address 127.0.0.0 in the same machine but I've
> not tried it.
>
> FWIW: if anyone tries it (ftp://ftp.kingmont.com) I think it will fail
> miserably and the gnu make is a little flakey. (talk about a work in
> progress) Thinks are a little out of sync (not that it's been a problem
> elsewhere ;-) ) but if there is some interest I'll devote the time to sync
> FG and OpenGC.

I just tried building the code from opengc.org and failed.

./autogen.sh
.........creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating Source/Makefile
sed: can't read ./Source/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
Now type `make' to compile OpenGC

j4strngs@araka:~/Repository/opengc > make
Making all in Source
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/j4strngs/Repository/opengc/Source'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/j4strngs/Repository/opengc/Source'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Haven't tried kingmont code yet