Curtis L. Olson wrote:

 priority, but are things an average person will immediately notice and
> ding us for) then I would be tempted to roll out the 0.7.9 release
> soon.  (I'm thinking specifically of the startup-onground sinking into
> the ground and spinning slowly bug in JSBSim and the accelerating
> backwards on the ground in YASim.)

I would add that there are a number og issues thet aren't addressed just
yet because things move so quickly (and don't prevent me from  running
flightgear) but which might take some time to get solved.

One thing that I have noticed is the disapearing cloud layer still
exists, but now for larcsim ...

Erik