"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:

> Christian Mayer writes:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there a reason why SimGear/misc/zfstram.hxx was changed from
> >
> > #ifdef HAVE_ZLIB
> > #  include <zlib.h>
> > #else
> > #  include <simgear/zlib/zlib.h>
> > #endif

> > #include <zlib.h>
> >
> It was a slight phylisophical shift.  Although zlib and metakit aren't
> standard on all systems, they are standard on many systems, and there
> were various problems trying to build them inside of the simgear make
> system.

Well, standard on most *nix systems. But not Windos (but probably not
Cygwin)

Anyway, could all

 #include <zlib.h>

lines be changed back to

 #ifdef HAVE_ZLIB
 #  include <zlib.h>
 #else
 #  include <simgear/zlib/zlib.h>
 #endif

w/o causing any trouble? This would help me. I wouldn't need any other
change as the directories are still there.

CU,
Christian

--
The idea is to die young as late as possible.        -- Ashley Montague

Whoever that is/was; (c) by Douglas Adams would have been better...