> > Anyway, could all
> >
> >  #include <zlib.h>
> >
> > lines be changed back to
> >
> >  #ifdef HAVE_ZLIB
> >  #  include <zlib.h>
> >  #else
> >  #  include <simgear/zlib/zlib.h>
> >  #endif
> >
> > w/o causing any trouble? This would help me. I wouldn't need any other
> > change as the directories are still there.
>
> You have to realize that metakit and zlib aren't compiled in SimGear
> anymore. Adding thise lines may also add some confusion.

You are right about the standard make process. But as MSVC doesn't have
zlib (I didn't have problems with metakit but that should be
theoretically the same problem) I have to compile it with SimGear.

I wouldn't care if it's changed to #ifndef HAVE_NO_ZLIB but just a plain
<zlib.h> doesn't work for me (w/o much hazle).

CU,
Christian

--
The idea is to die young as late as possible.        -- Ashley Montague

Whoever that is/was; (c) by Douglas Adams would have been better...