I don't want to turn this into a distro debate, but I'm fixing to
install Linux on my Thunderbird 1333 /1gb RAM workstation mostly for the
purpose of joining in on development.

My question is primarily this: Other that personal preference, is there
any major need to install Debian over RedHat Linux 7.2 for FlighGear
development?  I notice the gcc issue in the FAQ, but I should be cool on
that with 7.2, though I'll check.

I have a friend who might join in as well, and he has an OpenBSD setup.
If there are any known issues with FlightGear work on that platform
please advise.

I'll study the program and source some more and get it to compile before
I mouth off with more questions :)

Greg - [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]